START A CAREER IN AVIATION WITH TRAXXALL
Think you’ve got what it takes for a career in aviation with TRAXXALL, the award-winning aircraft maintenance tracking and inventory management solution for business aviation? The positions below are availablenow. We look forward to hearing from you.
Responsible for enrolling aircraft into the TRAXXALL maintenance tracking software solution utilizing various forms of aircraft configuration and maintenance compliance documents. The Aircraft Enrollment Analyst will engage with customer as necessary to ensure clear understanding of maintenance data received and to request additional information as necessary.
- Enroll aircraft into TRAXXALL Maintenance Tracking software solution using customer provided reports, aircraft logbooks, and other maintenance documentation;
- Request aircraft data reports/information and vet same for completeness and usability pursuant to timely, accurate aircraft enrollment as necessary;
- Interpret aircraft maintenance documentation for information relevant to accurate enrollment of aircraft on to TRAXXALL;
- Liaise with customers waiting for their aircraft to be enrolled at beginning of aircraft enrollment to advise of enrollment status;
- Populate Salesforce with information relevant to condition and status of aircraft enrollment;
- Update aircraft and account time-keeping projects within TaskRay;
- Liaise with TRAXXALL operations personnel as necessary to facilitate accurate and complete aircraft data loads;
- Continuous monitoring of the processes for any process improvements and notifying the General Manager of Operations of such process improvement opportunities;
- Additional tasks that may be assigned which are normal and customary for this position.
- Experience with aircraft maintenance programs
- Working knowledge of aviation maintenance reports
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, and Windows
- Aircraft maintenance experience
- Aircraft records and documentation experience
- Aircraft maintenance planning experience
- High-energy individual with 2 – 5 years experience directly related to aircraft maintenance or aircraft record keeping.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong working knowledge of aircraft maintenance programs and common forms of aircraft maintenance documents and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, be highly self-motivated and extremely detail oriented.
Positions located @ TRAXXALL Services, Inc. Orange Park, Florida, Wichita, KS and Montreal, Canada
Please submit your resume to careers[at]traxxall[dot]com