For more than 30 years, Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI), has been the leading independent provider of maintenance support and financial services to the business aviation industry. JSSI is responsible for maintaining in excess of 2,000 business jets, regional jets, and helicopters across the globe and serves customers through an infrastructure of certified technical advisors. JSSI leverages this technical knowledge, experience, buying power, and data to provide support at every stage of the aircraft life cycle; from aircraft acquisition to aircraft teardown and part out.
JSSI products and services include:
- Hourly Cost Maintenance Programs to stabilize aircraft maintenance budgets, enhance residual value, and provide peace of mind to aircraft owners and operators of virtually all makes and models of aircraft, engines and auxiliary power units (APUs).
- JSSI Parts & Leasing provides aircraft parts, leasing and supply chain solutions. From a single bolt to a complete engine, customers gain access to an inventory of over 45,000 aircraft parts, engines and APUs and a global vendor network to source assets for anything that flies. All backed by the buying power and expertise of JSSI, one of the largest purchasers of parts and maintenance services in the aviation industry.
- JSSI Advisory Services utilizes JSSI’s technical expertise and global network to deliver desktop appraisals by ASA-accredited appraisers, asset inspections, technical advice and maintenance event management. Trusted aviation advisors draw on decades of technical knowledge, experience and real-world data to consult clients.
- Traxxall provides software-as-a-service (“SaaS”) solutions for aircraft maintenance tracking, parts inventory management services, and cloud-based software to enhance the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) workflow.
- SierraTrax offers simple, intuitive, and affordable maintenance tracking software for business aircraft to manage aircraft maintenance, logbooks, records and regulatory compliance.
- Conklin & de Decker enables aircraft owners and operators to make more informed decisions. More than 35 years of objective and impartial data powers digital tools to analyze aircraft ownership options with the most accurate performance and comparison data available, and review critical state tax information.
For more information, visit jetsupport.com.
Job Description | Aircraft Enrollment Analyst (Montreal, CANADA)
Traxxall provides aircraft/fleet owner-operators and maintenance managers with quick and easy visibility to all aspects of their associated OEM Maintenance Program or AAIP. As a Software as a Service (SaaS) product, Traxxall utilizes Aircraft Enrollment Analyst to parse data from customer-supplied enrollment documents and input that information into the Traxxall application via various input tools. The Aircraft Enrollment Analyst will engage with customers as necessary to ensure a clear understanding of maintenance data received and to request additional information as necessary.
Overview of the ideal candidate
- Experience with aircraft maintenance programs
- Experience and understanding of aircraft and engine logbooks
- Working knowledge of aviation maintenance reports
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, and Windows
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read and understand customer maintenance compliance records and other data to ensure completeness
- Communicate clearly and respectfully in both written and verbal form to peers and customers
- Respond to correspondence, facilitate the gathering of information, and apply technical knowledge, to ensure the integrity of the Customer’s maintenance program information is correctly inputted into the application
- Coordinate and cultivate positive relationships and communications with all external and internal business units to ensure efficient integration and deployment of customers’ maintenance programs in Traxxall.
- Understand and effectively demonstrate the parsing of data from Excel Spreadsheets
- Perform research in OEM maintenance manuals to correctly identify deficiencies in enrollment data.
- Read, understand and disposition regulatory and OEM bulletins and directives
- Exercise sound judgment while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and support when communicating with customers
- Accurately follow and execute all written enrollment procedures and provide feedback to the QC team of improvements or deficiencies in the procedures
- Accurately create professional enrollment Quality Control Feedback Reports (QCFR) for customers
- Perform final enrollment audit prior to submitting enrollment to QC for review
- Work with QC team to further refine and correct enrollment issues
- Work with the Maintenance Analyst in the post-enrollment clean up as required or directed
- Perform all other tasks directed by manager/supervisor in a timely and accurate manner
to timely, accurate aircraft enrollment as necessary
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 Year degree from an accredited university or trade school (Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of aviation maintenance, planning, or tracking experience including exposure to Logs and Records or a 4year degree, from an accredited university, in an equivalent degree program
- Intermediate to advanced level of experience using MS Excel
- Ability to parse data from MS Excel
- Familiarity with the use of web-based applications and remote desktop functionality
JSSI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Interested candidates should submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.