HELISERVICIO2018-12-20T16:26:37+00:00

CASE STUDY

Heliservicio

THE CUSTOMER

Heliservicio has been one of the leading helicopter operators in Mexico for more than 40 years. The company specializes in offshore transportation for the international oil and gas industry and onshore transportation for the Federal Electricity Commission (CFE). Operating a fleet of 22 Bell 412 EP, Bell 429 and AW139 intermediate helicopters, Heliservicio’s experienced pilots are supported by skilled technicians and a state-of-the-art operations and logistics center.

Uziel Mejia is Heliservicio’s Technical Support Manager. He has more than a dozen years of industry experience and has been in his current role for the last 10 years.

“About 80% of our business comes from the offshore oil and gas industry. The remaining 20% is from the onshore electricity commission. We transport passengers, run surveillance missions and provide emergency support. Our missions take our helicopters all over Mexico,” explains Uziel.

“TRAXXALL is not just a maintenance tracking tool. It’s a communications tool. It helps our entire company communicate better – across departments and around the country. And, better communication leads to increased efficiency, greater safety and continued client satisfaction…”

— Uziel Mejia, Technical Support Manager

THE CUSTOMER

Heliservicio has been one of the leading helicopter operators in Mexico for more than 40 years. The company specializes in offshore transportation for the international oil and gas industry and onshore transportation for the Federal Electricity Commission (CFE). Operating a fleet of 22 Bell 412 EP, Bell 429 and AW139 intermediate helicopters, Heliservicio’s experienced pilots are supported by skilled technicians and a state-of-the-art operations and logistics center.

Uziel Mejia is Heliservicio’s Technical Support Manager. He has more than a dozen years of industry experience and has been in his current role for the last 10 years.

“About 80% of our business comes from the offshore oil and gas industry. The remaining 20% is from the onshore electricity commission. We transport passengers, run surveillance missions and provide emergency support. Our missions take our helicopters all over Mexico,” explains Uziel.

“TRAXXALL is not just a maintenance tracking tool. It’s a communications tool. It helps our entire company communicate better – across departments and around the country. And, better communication leads to increased efficiency, greater safety and continued client satisfaction…”

— Uziel Mejia, Technical Support Manager

THE CHALLENGE

“Before implementing TRAXXALL about two years ago, we were using SkyBOOKS. When that company ceased to operate, we evaluated the alternatives – including CAMP, among others – and chose TRAXXALL. A large part of our decision was based on relationships. We had worked with Nicole Graham and Paola Gonzalez at SkyBOOKS. When we learned that they had moved to TRAXXALL, it became an easy decision. We like to work with people we trust.”

BENEFITS OF TRAXXALL

“TRAXXALL has benefitted Heliservicio in many ways. Mostly, we use it to improve our mechanical and operational efficiency. For example, one of our pilots writes a report flagging an issue on a particular helicopter. That information is transmitted by TRAXXALL and everyone becomes aware of it – in real time. So yes, TRAXXALL is about maintenance tracking but it actually becomes an important extension of our safety policies. By looking at TRAXXALL, you can learn everything about our operations.”

THE CHALLENGE

“Before implementing TRAXXALL about two years ago, we were using SkyBOOKS. When that company ceased to operate, we evaluated the alternatives – including CAMP, among others – and chose TRAXXALL. A large part of our decision was based on relationships. We had worked with Nicole Graham and Paola Gonzalez at SkyBOOKS. When we learned that they had moved to TRAXXALL, it became an easy decision. We like to work with people we trust.”

BENEFITS OF TRAXXALL

“TRAXXALL has benefitted Heliservicio in many ways. Mostly, we use it to improve our mechanical and operational efficiency. For example, one of our pilots writes a report flagging an issue on a particular helicopter. That information is transmitted by TRAXXALL and everyone becomes aware of it – in real time. So yes, TRAXXALL is about maintenance tracking but it actually becomes an important extension of our safety policies. By looking at TRAXXALL, you can learn everything about our operations.”

“I would definitely recommend TRAXXALL to other fleet operators because it’s much more than a maintenance tracking tool. It benefits everyone because it allows us to communicate across the entire company. It has become our repository for all safety matters – events, issues, actions and tracking are all centralized for easy access.”

“One of the things we like to say at Heliservicio is that we are not a helicopter company! We are a safety company. We need to earn and maintain our clients’ trust. TRAXXALL contributes directly to our success.”

— Uziel Mejia, Technical Support Manager, Heliservicio

Get A Quick Quote


Clicking the “Submit” button above constitutes your express written consent to be contacted by email by TRAXXALL. You understand that you can opt out at any time and are not required to provide additional consent to receive services from TRAXXALL. We take privacy seriously.  Please consult our privacy policy for more details.