These are difficult times and the uncertainty the coronavirus has imposed upon our families and communities is unprecedented. We are taking every action to ensure the health and safety of our employees, our customers and our communities, while continuing to provide you with the same excellent level of service you expect.
We’d like to take a moment to let you know the specific steps we are taking:
- To keep our team safe, we transitioned all staff to telecommuting late last week.
- We continue to be open for business and available as usual via TRAXXALL portal and mobile, telephone and email.
- Your analyst support remains unchanged and they can be contacted the same as before.
- Our AOG hotline remains staffed 24/7/365. If necessary, please dial +1-438-995-2137.
- Our regular online training seminars remain available. Please go to https://traxxall.com/training
- Our commercial team remains fully staffed and can answer any questions you have.
- Our offices in Montreal, Jacksonville and Denver have been temporarily closed and will re-open as soon as permitted.
Delivering reliable and accurate aircraft maintenance and inventory tracking is our responsibility – and our commitment to you. We will continue to evaluate and adapt our business continuity plans to meet this commitment.
In the meantime, thank you for your understanding during this challenging time.
Be well and take care of yourself and one another.
The TRAXXALL Team