Better, More Affordable
Aircraft Maintenance Tracking
TRAXXALL is seeking a Sales Representative in Europe to drive the end-to-end growth of its award-winning maintenance tracking solution for rotorcraft.
TRAXXALL is the industry’s fastest growing maintenance tracking service provider. Conceived in 2013, TRAXXALL was created by expert aviation professionals with over 700 combined years of experience working for flight departments, aircraft manufacturers, and other maintenance tracking companies.
TRAXXALL’s cloud-based program is extremely easy to use and offers customizable dashboards and reports suited to every client. Our leading edge technology also comes with best-in-class support.
TRAXXALL is the best combination of technology and support services available on the market today.
The Sales Representative, Rotorcraft, in Europe will be responsible for the end-to-end growth of the European market. From sourcing new customers and channel partners to converting inbound leads of all shapes and sizes; we’re looking for a candidate who will ensure a high conversion rate and outperform sales targets. For this role, you need to be ambitious, tenacious and well-connected.
- Develop our customer base specifically with helicopter operators, repair stations, SAR and police departments located throughout Europe and the UK.
- Demonstrate our services and solutions with online demonstrations, personal visits and participation at conferences.
- Maintain a constant relationship with our OEM partners.
- Prospect for opportunities by phone and personal visits.
- Take ownership of sales leads, make contact with customers, determine their needs and convert the opportunity to a sale.
- Manage the sales process from end to end which may take several months of follow-up and perseverance.
- Manage a regional quota with monthly targets.
- Must be able to travel freely across all EU countries and the UK by auto, train, and air.
- Good working knowledge of helicopter base operations or business aviation operations a must.
- Strong English skills both written and spoken. Additional languages are a benefit.
- Experience selling services or products to aircraft operators an advantage.
- Able to convert sales leads to contracts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work from home with at least one week of travel in Europe / UK per month.
- Currently living in western Europe or the UK.
- A minimum of 3 years of pertinent experience.
- Good computer knowledge of Word, Excel, and CRM.
- Experience with MROs and AOCs an advantage.
To apply, please complete the form below, attach your resumé, and submit. (Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.)
Not only is TRAXXALL faster with my updates, the price is more affordable.
TRAXXALL’s capabilities far surpass previous programs I have used.
At the rate TRAXXALL is making improvements, they’ll put CAMP under.